ACQUIRE THE ESSENTIAL SKILLS TO DEFEND YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT ARISES.
YOU ARE YOUR OWN BEST SECURITY & DEFENSE.
EVERY 18 SECONDS… A home is robbed in the USA; even in the daytime, when the homeowners are present. That’s a terrifying statistic.
The average response time for a 911 emergency call is 10 minutes. When every seconds counts, this is an eternity.
- A burglar will spend 8-12 minutes inside a home during a burglary. Help won’t arrive in time as the thieves operate quickly.
You need the DEFENSIVE SKILLS to protect yourself, whether you have a gun, contact weapon or only your fists... Also be able to defend from each as well.
DRY FIRE MASTERY + HAND-TO-HAND SELF DEFENSE + CONTACT WEAPONS
ABOUT THE DEFENSIVE SKILLS ACADEMY
The training will focus on dry fire manipulations in rifle and pistol. The focus is to teach and reinforce the fundamentals and obtain a great degree of proficiency in advance of going to the range, particularly in a scarce ammo environment. In addition, we will focus on self-defense techniques that will encompass scenarios of being attacked with sharp or contact weapons and firearms. We will train proper mental responses as well as self-defense techniques to disarm, subdue and/or evade attackers. As you advance through the levels of this program each of the following skills will increase in difficulty.
Some of the techniques we will teach and focus on include but are not limited to:
- Proper holster draw
- Tactical and speed reloads
- Stoppages and malfunctions
- Shooting one handed (Primary and support hand)
- Reloading one handed (Primary and support hand)
- Compressed surprise break
- Ready positions to employment
- Knife self-defense: how to disarm and subdue your attacker
- Contact weapon defense: how to defense against bats, sticks etc.
- Going from close in hand to hand encounters to employing your firearm
- Defending against a firearm threat: subduing your attacker
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water, towel
- Dress comfortably (casual street clothes), no shoes allowed on mats
- Sturdy belt and holster (IWB or OWB)
- Mask preferred but not required,
- Primary training firearm (DO NOT BRING any ammunition whatsoever into the training facility)
- Dummy rounds or dry fire laser cartridge, at least 2 empty mags.