Learn the absolute essentials about handguns, from fundamentals and life saving defensive techniques to advanced training and tactics!
Join Us On November 28th 2020, 8am-4pm in our own private outdoor space in Adelanto, CA.
Our students have asked for more and we are delivering it in our signature day-long handgun workshop! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced handgun shooter, you’ll greatly benefit from this comprehensive curriculum, and you’ll HAVE A BLAST doing it!
The day will start with learning and improving on basic mechanics and fundamentals and by the end of the day, you’ll experience dynamic shooting drills, moving and shooting, multiple target engagement, improving defense techniques and so much more. You’ll leave this workshop with new pistol skills and confidence attained through focused and innovative training that you can only get here.
We will provide:
- First Aid
- EZ up tents (4)
- Tables (4)
All students must bring:
- Folding/camping chair
- 300 rounds ammunition
- Holster & Mag Holster
- At least 3 magazines
- 8am-12pm: Theory, Basic Mechanics, Fundamentals, Trigger control, Load & Reload
- 12pm-1pm: Lunch Break
- 1pm-4pm: Malfunctions, moving, combat skills
Directions from Kramer Junction (Intersection of Highways 395 and 58)
- Head North on Highway 395 for just over 2 miles (the end of the solar station)
- Turn right on Farmington Rd (dirt road marked with wooden pole
- Take Farmington Rd for 1.5 miles and turn left (North)
- Left turn will be dirt road AFTER the power lines
- Head North for 1 mile and turn right (East)
- Right turn will be at the fence line
- Go East for about 800 feet and turn left (North)
- Left turn will be at the end of the fence line
- Head North for about 1500 feet and turn right (East)
- Head East for 1 mile and turn left (North)
- Go over Hill and that is where the range is located.