ORANGE COUNTY & LOS ANGELES CCW PERMIT COURSE
The MOST COMPREHENSIVE CCW Permit Course In OC & LA. We also offer Utah and Arizona CCW permit certification.
TRAIN WITH US TO GET YOUR
All students that complete the course will receive a Valid Course Certificate for Orange County and Los Angeles Sheriff’s Depts. PLUS…
- Detailed CCW Course Material To Take Home
- Hands-On Range Day Qualification
- LiveScan Fingerprinting Services
- Exclusive USCCA Offers For You
- 50% OFF 1-on-1 Private Session (2 hour session in which you can focus on ANY TRAINING TOPIC you like. $125 VALUE! Good for 90 days after your CCW class)*
- 10% OFF Your Future CCW Renewal
WE ALSO OFFER PRIVATE CCW TRAINING AND WHITE GLOVE SERVICES!
Do you know the “RULE OF 3”?
ABOUT THE CCW COURSE:
We have joined the ranks of respected companies in Orange County and Los Angeles, authorized to provide CCW training for those in pursuit and renewal of the California CCW permit. FT3 is the premier indoor shooting range in Orange County and Southern California and we have the pleasure of using the facilities for our course. At both the in person and hybrid course will have private access to the range where we will hold our live fire training and qualification for the course. Successful completion of the course will satisfy the requirements for the Orange County and Los Angeles permit application and renewal.
Applicants will get their fingerprints scanned for their application, courtesy of HelpingHands Live Scan. At every course a USCCA representative will be able to answer your questions about self defense liability and help you understand the benefits of the widely used carry insurance services of USCCA.
Our course is extremely comprehensive and exceeds state requirement to ensure you leave our training set up for successful concealed carry.
- Our course for new applicants will be $350 and both days are required.
- Renewal clients are only obligated to attend the second in-person class day, and the second two hybrid class days. Thus the cost for renewal is $175.
- If you need to add a firearm to your already valid permit, you may sign up and attend any of our available classes for $50.
If you or anyone you know is interested in our course, we would love to have you train with us. Please contact us directly to register for the course. We are limited to only 14 students as we try to provide a semi-private environment with a ratio of 1 instructor to 4 students. So please reserve your seat today!
In Person Course
Our 2 day course will be conducted at FT3 Tactical Indoor Shooting Range in Stanton, CA. Saturday begins at 8am and ends at 5pm. Sunday begins at 7am on the range, and wraps up at 4pm in the classroom.
Our hybrid CCW course is a flexible option that allows participants to take virtual classes via Zoom (4:30-7:30PM) , then come into FT3 Tactical Range to fulfill their live fire and registration requirements on a separate day (7-10AM).
*Students must be present with their cameras turned on to achieve class credit.
Current OC and LA CCW permit holders may take our renewal course as early as 6 months before your current permit expires.
Modifications are allowed for approved CCW listed handguns so long as the gun and all parts/modifications are legal in the State of California. All firearms/modifications must be inspected at the time of training to ensure the weapon is in safe working order.
- If a modification(s) is done after the issuance of the license, you must complete the training/inspection as if it were a newly listed weapon. The training certificate will be added to your file.
- The responsibility for the legality of firearm and its parts/accessories lies solely with the owner/applicant.
- Any violations or failure to adhere to state laws/regulations will result in immediate suspension and/or revocation of license.
If you do not feel comfortable with the following prerequisites check out our Handgun workshop, Basic Certification or Fully Loaded programs.
- Pass the safe gun handling requirements
- Lock the slide to the rear
- Engaging and disengaging the safety if it applies
- Inserting and extracting the magazine
You may purchase gear from our online store prior to or on the day of your course.
- All firearms you wish to put on your CCW (You may NOT rent a firearm from the range if needed)
- One holster for your primary firearm along with
- NO Serpa holsters if you’re firearm does not have a manual safety
- Magazine holster capable of holding at least two magazines
- Three magazines for your primary firearm
- If you have a revolver, please have at least one or two speed loaders as well.
- Sturdy belt
- 150 rounds of ammunition for your primary firearm and 20 rounds for any additional firearms you wish to put on your CCW (NO STEEL CASED AMMO) You may purchase ammo at FT3.
- Eye and ear protection
- Note taking gear like notebook, pen etc.