Advanced CCW – Pistol Manipulations
Time to take those weapons handling skills to the next level.
Don’t let the first time you draw and shoot your pistol using your support hand be in a fight! The best way to be ready for danger is to plan not only for the worst, but also the unexpected. Single-handed holster draws and reloads, support hand shooting and reloads, and single-handed failures are a few lifesaving drills you’ll experience. Don’t be caught off guard!
...hands down recommended TRB...
Stephen is very engaging and very thorough with his explanations
The CCW class I attend was interesting and entertaining.
T.R.B. and its courses are where you want to be.
...they do and go the extra mile to help-out their students
If you don't learn your CCW with Earnie you just not paying attention
TRB covers all things 2nd Amendment
I recommend TRB to all my friends and family!
You guys are AWESOME!!!!
I couldn’t think of a better way to spend a weekend
Highly recommend TRB for your CCW training certification.
...TRB has you covered
I can't recommend the TRB team enough!
Ernie thank you so much to you and your team...
All in all I was very impressed!
This course was very informative and fun
They take the time to assist each person. . .
I would recommend them to everyone!
I definitely can say I learned A LOT in just two days
Had a great time and learned a ton. . .
Top notch! Can't beat TRB!
Ernie and Brendon are a great group of guys
Brandon was amazing. . .
I will definitely be coming back for other classes!
F.A.Q. & Other Important Information
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to training.
- Check in with range staff and inform them you are training with TRB.
- Cancellations and no-shows are subject to fees. More>>
- Valid ID
- If applicable:
- Primary firearm
- Pistol holster (IWB or OWB) and magazine holster (if you have one)
- (3) magazines (minimum)
- (2) magazine holsters/carriers
- 150 rounds of ammunition (may also be purchased day-of at the range)
- 500 lumens or higher handheld light
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Clothing: long pants, ball cap (optional), clothing that covers your chest (to avoid hot brass), closed toe shoes, and sturdy or tactical belt
- 500 lumens or higher Pistol weapon-mounted light
- NO Steel-Cased Ammo
- NO SERPA, Shoulder, or Sticky Gun/Pocket Holsters