Instructor Certification Course
The course will focus on teaching and training current shooters to be instructors and learn how to teach others in the basics of pistol and concealed carry.
- We will go over the dos and don’ts of teaching, the various teaching styles that will help people learn.
- We will also teach them how to run a proper range, instruct the student one-on-one and in Group format.
- Students participating in this class are expected to know how to shoot already as the focus is “train the trainer.”
- Saturday will be all classroom learning and some dry fire.
- Sunday we’ll start off on the range and then back in the classroom for the final aspect.
They take the time to assist each person. . .
...hands down recommended TRB...
I would recommend them to everyone!
TRB covers all things 2nd Amendment
Highly recommend TRB for your CCW training certification.
I will definitely be coming back for other classes!
Ernie thank you so much to you and your team...
...TRB has you covered
I can't recommend the TRB team enough!
All in all I was very impressed!
Top notch! Can't beat TRB!
If you don't learn your CCW with Earnie you just not paying attention
I definitely can say I learned A LOT in just two days
The CCW class I attend was interesting and entertaining.
Stephen is very engaging and very thorough with his explanations
T.R.B. and its courses are where you want to be.
Brandon was amazing. . .
I couldn’t think of a better way to spend a weekend
You guys are AWESOME!!!!
This course was very informative and fun
Had a great time and learned a ton. . .
...they do and go the extra mile to help-out their students
I recommend TRB to all my friends and family!
Ernie and Brendon are a great group of guys
F.A.Q. & Other Important Information
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to training.
- Check in with range staff and inform them you are training with TRB.
- Cancellations and no-shows are subject to fees. More>>
- Valid ID
- If applicable:
- Primary firearm
- Pistol holster (IWB or OWB) and magazine holster (if you have one)
- (3) magazines (minimum)
- (2) magazine holsters/carriers
- 150 rounds of ammunition (may also be purchased day-of at the range)
- 500 lumens or higher handheld light
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Clothing: long pants, ball cap (optional), clothing that covers your chest (to avoid hot brass), closed toe shoes, and sturdy or tactical belt
- 500 lumens or higher Pistol weapon-mounted light
- NO Steel-Cased Ammo
- NO SERPA, Shoulder, or Sticky Gun/Pocket Holsters