CCW PERMIT COURSE
The Most Comprehensive CCW Permit Course in Orange, Los Angeles, and Riverside Counties.
The most comprehensive CCW permit course in Orange County, Los Angeles, and Riverside County.
- Registration for new applicants is $375.
- All new applicants are required to attend the two day course.
- If you need to add a firearm to your already valid permit, you may sign up and attend any of our available classes for $50.
NEW LA COUNTY CCW PERMIT APPLICANTS: please be advised that LA County applications may be rejected or returned. This is temporary and only until the Sheriff and Police departments finalize their application process. Tap Rack Bang, LLC has no control over this.
I couldn’t think of a better way to spend a weekend
I will definitely be coming back for other classes!
They take the time to assist each person. . .
I recommend TRB to all my friends and family!
...they do and go the extra mile to help-out their students
I definitely can say I learned A LOT in just two days
The CCW class I attend was interesting and entertaining.
All in all I was very impressed!
...TRB has you covered
This course was very informative and fun
Stephen is very engaging and very thorough with his explanations
If you don't learn your CCW with Earnie you just not paying attention
I would recommend them to everyone!
Top notch! Can't beat TRB!
I can't recommend the TRB team enough!
...hands down recommended TRB...
Ernie and Brendon are a great group of guys
TRB covers all things 2nd Amendment
Ernie thank you so much to you and your team...
Brandon was amazing. . .
You guys are AWESOME!!!!
T.R.B. and its courses are where you want to be.
Had a great time and learned a ton. . .
Highly recommend TRB for your CCW training certification.
F.A.Q. & Other Important Information
- Pass the safe gun handling requirements
- Lock the slide to the rear
- Engaging and disengaging the safety if it applies
- Inserting and extracting the magazine
Our course for new applicants will be $375 and both days are required.
Renewal clients are only obligated to attend Day 1 (1-5 pm) and Day 2 (7-4 pm). Thus the cost for renewal is $175.
- All firearms you wish to put on your CCW (You may NOT rent a firearm from the range if needed)
- One holster for your primary firearm along with
- NO Serpa holsters if you’re firearm does not have a manual safety
- Magazine holster capable of holding at least two magazines
- Three magazines for your primary firearm
- If you have a revolver, please have at least one or two speed loaders as well.
- Sturdy belt
- 150 rounds of ammunition for your primary firearm and 20 rounds for any additional firearms you wish to put on your CCW (NO STEEL CASED AMMO) You may purchase ammo at FT3.
Our 2 day course will be conducted at FT3 Tactical Indoor Shooting Range in Stanton, CA. Saturday begins at 8am and ends at 5pm. Sunday begins at 7am on the range, and wraps up at 4pm in the classroom.
YES. At every course a USCCA representative will be able to answer your questions about self defense liability and help you understand the benefits of the widely used carry insurance services of USCCA.
Renewal clients are only obligated to attend Day 1 (1-3 pm) and Day 2 (7-4 pm). Thus the cost for renewal is $200.
Current OC and LA CCW permit holders may take our renewal course as early as 6 months before your current permit expires.
- If a modification(s) is done after the issuance of the license, you must complete the training/inspection as if it were a newly listed weapon. The training certificate will be added to your file.
- The responsibility for the legality of firearm and its parts/accessories lies solely with the owner/applicant.
- Any violations or failure to adhere to state laws/regulations will result in immediate suspension and/or revocation of license.