Build confidence and learn the necessary skills to protect yourself!
HERE ARE IMPORTANT SAFETY STATS THAT EVERY WOMAN NEEDS TO KNOW:
- 51.9% of American women reported experiencing physical violence at some point in their life.
- One in five women are sexually assaulted in their lifetime.
- About one in every four women have experienced at least one physical assault from a partner as an adult.
YOU NEED TO LEARN THE SKILLS & TRAIN TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES SAFE!
ABOUT THE WOMEN'S DEFENSE COURSE
The TRB Training Women’s Defense Course was developed to prepare women with effective strategies for life threatening situations. Our objective is to educate and empower women from all walks of life to be able to defend themselves as necessary.
Our comprehensive training program includes:
- An introduction to firearms safety, handling, operating and shooting
- Advanced firearms training includes shooting/reloading/drawing from holster drills
- Fundamental situational awareness
- Identifying risk, preventing and avoiding threats
- Building confidence and attaining proper mindset
- Self defense techniques that will immobilize attackers long enough for you to get to a safe distance and get help.
This course covers introductory firearms training and will also cover more advanced firearms training techniques. We recommend all women take this course, even for those with prior experience.
Required gear for the course:
- 150 rounds
- 3 magazines
- Sturdy belt
- Mag holsters
- Long pants
- Crew neck or button up shirt (Protects from hot brass)
- Ball cap
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
Clients may rent their firearm from FT3, in which case all rental fees are handled by FT3. Clients who choose to rent a gun from FT3 must also purchase FT3’s ammo. Please note that FT3 will only provide you with one magazine.